In the last 3 years, Sevita International has invested $1.9 Million in upgrades at our Sandy Row facility!
We are in the food grade soybean business in Eastern Ontario and we are here to stay!
- In Summer of 2016, we installed two new receiving pits that can run at the same time.
- Each can unload 150 tonne per hour
- Before harvest 2017, we changed the grain probe from a compartment style to a core style. Both types of probes are approved, but some customers felt that our compartment style probe was resulting in higher dockage levels - we listened and switched to a core style.
- In 2016, we rebuilt the plant from one end to the other- upgrading all of the equipment.
- In 2015-16, we installed a new colour sorter, and a large aspiration unit for shipping bulk seed.
- Now, in 2017, our full plant automation now fully functioning!